Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blackboard


I think using Blackboard as a communication board is a good idea. However, I believe there is still space to perfect it.
First, the "Search"
There is no search engine for the certain blackboard, it is a little confusing and time-consuming for me to find the certain information I am looking for on Blackboard.

Second, the "Edit" function,
I am not sure if my professor changed the setting of the edit or that is just the blackboard. It is inconvenient for me that I cannot delete my own post.

Third, "Update" alert,
I believe it will be great if NYU blackboard has the alert function as facebook. Whenever someone has a new post, there will be a alert email or inform.

Fourth, the temporary period,
I found it inconvenient that the information of the blackboard may get washed off after a semester. It will be great if the blackboard can save all the important information longer or let students download the whole semester information as a package.

Finally, I have to get credit to Dr. Yen's hard work on summarizing and organizing the information of each class. It is really helpful for me to complete my assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment