Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Three Classmates' Websites

The three websites that impress me are Denys Dozdyuk's, Monica Graham's and Allison Notter's.


I love Denys's Final Project Page the slide shows on the top really attracts me, moreover, he displayed all the video on one page, and I think that was smart to put everything on, lazybone as me, I would not click any button to link to another page.




I love Monica's Resources assignment page. She used the table to displayed all the links on the top, compared to have all the links lining up from top do the bottom, I like the way she choose to displayed the links, I do not have to scroll down to click the link.



I love Allison's Animation, it was amazing to see the time the picture moves was actually with the music. She really took care of the timing of the picture changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment